Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Personal reflection for Bridge Building activity


  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
  • I think that it is a great way for us to get to know more about one another.
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • I think that it can be better 
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
  • I learnt that I am not very participative and I would work harder to participate more. 
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
  • Yes. I am not used to working with people that I did not know and feel shy around these people.
  • How do you overcome them?
  • I did not think about it too much and it did not come up very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment